What are you?

A blog dedicated to four college students' creative adventures and self-growth.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tacky Day!

I did the challenge on Tuesday, and I found it was pretty hard to try to dress tacky. I tried to put on colors that would not go, but somehow, it still looked good. Even my hair in two little buns on the sides of my head looked cute, which I've always found to be tacky. The only things that were actually tacky were my cuffed pants, knee-high monkey socks, and sandals.

When walking around campus, no one said anything to me. A few people just stared briefly. In my classes, a few of my classmates asked about my wardrobe, but most didn't even notice. I guess in college, people are used to others wearing outrageous clothing.

This challenge also did a lot for my confidence. I knew I was in ridiculous clothing, but I didn't care. I smiled at the stares. I definitely rocked it.

I probably won't do Tacky Day again, but then again, all of the stuff I pulled out was cute. So maybe I will one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment